I am really late to the party this week which perhaps reflects just how busy I am right now with various things. I miss blogging as regularly as I used to and need to work out how to incorporate that into my schedule too.
So what has put a grin on my face?
1. My husband got reasonable feedback on a job interview although he did not get the job. He has two interviews coming up and other applications in.
2. I am loving myself and the children doing our own thing and making our own timetables. It is amazing how much more you can do when not chained to the school run, checking bookbags, laying out uniforms and so on.
3. I have 2 new projects to work on. I do like using my brain – it feels so good.
4. Someone I reached out to for help came up trumps.
5. I am enjoying building up friendships via email that started via blogging and look forward to ensuring that meetings in real-life take place soon.
6. I seem to have really got into great systems with housework and am enjoying looking at the results. Little and often seems to be the key with weekly major blitz.
So what is making you smile?
Pop over to see Mich at Mummy from the Heart who is on the most amazing life-changing journey and does a sterling job of making folks think positive every week.