My week in photographs – Project 365

Here is my week in pictures.

IMG_0627

We experimented with selfies and this is the one that makes me look least awful. Still awful but less so than on the other attempts.

IMG_0619

This photo is a bit of fun and celebrates some quality time together as a couple this week.

IMG_0641

Things were a bit icy on the school runs this week. Can you see the lady in this photo? Could it be Kate on Thin Ice?

IMG_0642

This photo represents me listening to two very good friends and a supportive husband.

IMG_0643

This was on the back of the train seat in front of me on the way home and made me smile considering what went before.

IMG_0646

I liked the patterns as we washed the car.

IMG_0645

My husband spied these snowdrops in the garden. My late Mum used to love their fragile yet hardy beauty. In a week where I sense things are finally turning a little for us, finding these felt like a message of hope.

I am joining in with the 365 Project.

1. Sarah MumofThree World January 25, 2014 / 9:10 pm

Snowdrops are such a lovely sign of the end of winter! The picture in the ice is amazing – it definitely must be Kate on Thin Ice! Here’s to things taking a turn for the better for you all.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Project 365 Week 4My Profile

2. 76sunflowers January 25, 2014 / 9:35 pm

Beautiful snowdrops. I’ve yet to see any yet but they always remind me of being a little girl back home 🙂
    76sunflowers recently posted…365 #4 {Frustrations…}My Profile

3. Elaine Livingstone January 25, 2014 / 10:30 pm

well done on spotting the lady on the ice. your very rave bearing (baring) all on the underwear, but yes we all need time to be a couple. I am amazed at how many people have snowdrops out
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…Project 365 19th – 25th JanMy Profile

4. Monkeyfooted Mummy January 26, 2014 / 12:03 am

I love snowdrops…. It’ll be spring before we know it yippee

5. Jeannette @autismmumma January 26, 2014 / 2:41 pm

Lovely photos Kate, how funny that you found “you” in the ice. We’ve seen quite a few snowdrops this week too, always a welcome sight.

6. Charly Dove January 27, 2014 / 10:50 pm

Lovely photos Kate, sounds like you’ve had a good week. Especially like the Kate on Thin Ice and the snowdrops 🙂
    Charly Dove recently posted…A taste of Moorea, TahitiMy Profile

7. Joanne Blunt February 1, 2014 / 5:22 pm

Love the ice photo – I never think to look for pictures in ice, I will from now on. I look dreadful in selfies so don’t bother unless my children make me 🙂
    Joanne Blunt recently posted…Project 365: Days 26 – 32My Profile