I don’t feel particularly cheerful but I know this is the very time when posting the happier stuff can help lift the mood.
Currently, I feel in limbo not knowing which way to turn. We thought there was a wonderful new life calling us and it now seems we are possibly back to square one. So I don’t know what the future holds at all and that makes me low. When I get down, the housework seems overwhelming too. I feel like curling up under a duvet and being alone.
Cheerful stuff although not helping much right this minute.
1. We have 4 newborn kittens in the house. They cheer my soul particularly as it looked like we would lose on on the night it was born and now it is doing so well. We were told the mother cat could not have kittens when we re-homed her but it seems she and some nefarious Tom had other ideas.
2. My daughter and son have both had achievement awards at school. My daughter’s was for excellent learning and my son’s for “super speech bubbles, thought bubbles, captions and onomatopoeia in comic strips”.
3. My other son is doing well in his German club.
4. We had a lovely weekend investigating the new life that is now under threat. I can’t think about that too much today.
5. I got roses and a card for Valentine’s Day last night as the husband person is off on one of these farcical driving jobs that takes him away for about 18 hours per day.
6. Despite not feeling capable, I am working my way through a lot of housework today.
I know I am pathetic for feeling sorry for myself but that is just how it is right now.