My secret online love affair

My secret online love affair.

We met online.

It is easy to be cynical about what can come from the Internet. However, one of my friends found a husband that way so I decided to give it a whirl.

It was fun whilst my husband was at work to look at all those images. They all had something to offer but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you stood out.

I tried to resist and put you out of my mind.

It didn’t work. I embarked on a secret love affair.

I thought about your good looks and what you might do for me.

I really believed you could change my life.

I had to meet you.

You didn’t disappoint. Tall and slim. Fresh and powerful.

It was inevitable.

Things got steamy.

We didn’t make it upstairs and did it on the kitchen floor.

When I asked your real name, you said it was Vax.

I love my new steam cleaner.

Cuddle Fairy

1. Midlife Singlemum May 16, 2014 / 3:54 pm

LOL – I was totally taken in until the bit about doing it on the kitchen floor, then I got confused. 🙂
    Midlife Singlemum recently posted…Dear FilofaxMy Profile

2. Mel May 19, 2014 / 10:04 pm

Ha ha, just had a good laugh! Brilliantly written, I did not see it coming! Mel
    Mel recently posted…FudgeMy Profile

3. Verily Victoria Vocalises May 21, 2014 / 8:40 pm

Kate! I was completely drawn in by that – brilliant piece of writing 🙂 Lovely to see you linking up again with Prose for Thought, thank you. Thank you also for your amazing comment on my poem, I am so pleased you enjoyed it xx

4. MyLifeMylove August 27, 2014 / 5:26 pm

Ahh, that’s brilliant!!!! I believed you the whole way through! Xx
    MyLifeMylove recently posted…My Bestest ToyMy Profile

5. Amy squires August 28, 2014 / 7:58 pm

Hahaha This made me laugh out loud. I think I would fall in love too is I had one!

Thanks for linking up to MMWBH over on In my bubble this week! xx

6. Single Mum Speaks February 9, 2016 / 11:32 pm

I have never come across a home steam cleaner, and find myself wondering if it’s dangerous? I’m guessing not if it’s a household implement. I am not one for chores or cleaning so totally clueless, but it sounds like a very useful thing to have! #twinklytuesday

7. Pingback: Friday Frolics