What has made my soul sing this week?
1. I have spent a lot of time this week evaluating where I am and where I want to be. Too often, mums can focus on the needs of everyone else and lose sight of their aspirations. There are things I want to achieve and I am determined to move forwards positively.
2. I have asked for help this week. Usually I am a natural helper and don’t find it easy to ask for support. This week I did. I am overwhelmed by the generosity shown by my online friends. Thank you.
3. I got up early this morning and enjoyed about 3 hours all to myself. How lovely silence is when you are in the middle of the long school holidays. I wish I could discipline myself to get up at least a hour earlier than everyone else in the family every day.
4. I am feeling very motivated. I find the more I do, the more I want to do.
5. I heard about good news from friends – a good holiday after a difficult year, pleasing A-Level results and so on. It is lovely to see things working out well for people.
6. Random words keep coming to me in a variety of ways. I am sure they are showing me my next path.
7. I think I just might be starting to believe in myself and in quite a big way.
So there you have my reasons to be cheerful.
What are yours?