What are my reasons to be cheerful? I have quite a few to share and I know blogging about them is a little overdue.
1. We have got away from the problems in our last neighbourhood. We now live in a place that is safe and secure, full of things to do and that makes me feel great. I love becoming part of a community, having a favourite cafe and browsing charity shops a lot. This place is made for me. I have found my manor!
2. Lots is happening on the home education front. I have acquired so many resources largely from charity shops. We are finding a balance that works for us and I think this will always be an ongoing process.
3. I felt the fear and did it anyway by attending my college reunion. Although initially daunting, it was a total joy to meet up with old college peers. My college is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and to be able to stay there again was a delight. I am now in contact with people I last saw 20 or more years ago and I feel like I am back.
4. Many long-term readers know that I have struggled with depression, weight gain and a sense of having lost huge aspects of myself. I genuinely feel I am back and am excited by what comes next.
5. I am getting proactive on the social media and blogging front. I have set up a new Facebook for bloggers who want to get more out of blogging via peer support, I have a new media pack for PRs and brands. Let’s get it on!