5 Crazy Easy Food Hacks for your Nutribullet

I love easy food hacks and am sharing some that apply to the Nutribullet.

1. Hyper-decant Wine

Letting wine breathe is nothing new, but not everyone has the resources or patience to bring a decanter to dinner. If you’ve got a high-speed blender, don’t worry about it: you can hyper-decant inexpensive wine varieties in a blender for 30-60 seconds. How cool is that?

nutri1

2. Smooth And Creamy Almond Milk

Once you try this recipe for homemade Almond Milk, you’ll never want the store-bought stuff. All you need is water and almonds, then a sweetener of your choice.

nutri2

Be sure to use a blender that extracts all the nutrients you need without compromising on flavor. Otherwise, what’s the point?

3. Olive Oil Mayonnaise

If you’re trying to eat dairy-free, it’s almost impossible to live without mayo. When done at home, mayo costs way less than the supermarket stuff. Try out the totally paleo friendly recipe today!

nutri3

4. Best Blender Lemonade

Now before we lose you, this isn’t just lemonade, but it’s the best damn lemonade you will ever have in your entire life.

nutri4

Since this recipe requires blending the lemons right in, the key is to have a blender that’ll bring out all that sweet, tangy goodness.

5. Nutrient-packed Compost

Nutrients aren’t just for your body; they’re for your plants too! This simple hack is an absolute no-brainer.

nutri5

Put all your wasted food in a blender that’ll bring out all their nutrients, zap it, and pour it on the soil. It’ll look (and possibly smell) gross, but just think of how much love you’ll be putting back into your garden.

Do you have some easy food hacks?

1. Melanie Edjourian June 8, 2016 / 10:33 pm

Great post, I have tweeted it too as my readers will love the recipes here. I want to make the almond milk! It’s lovely to meet you through BritMums Petits Filous linky.
    Melanie Edjourian recently posted…#PetitsFilousFirstsMy Profile

2. Mess & Merlot January 6, 2017 / 11:32 am

Oh wow I never knew the wine thingy- will be trying that out tonight! 🙂 #thelistlinky

3. Cathryn - Little Paper Swans January 6, 2017 / 1:46 pm

Great ideas. I didn’t know about the wine and the compost idea is just lovely, may have to steal that one for my garden.

• Kate Davis-Holmes January 6, 2017 / 5:27 pm

It’s great when we learn something new especially in the New Year. Thanks for your comment.

4. Alex @ That Butterfly Effect January 6, 2017 / 8:09 pm

These are really great – I love almonds and almond milk so should really start making it myself. The lemonade sounds interesting too – should definitely give it a go. Thanks 🙂 #TheListLinky

• Kate Davis-Holmes January 6, 2017 / 9:29 pm

I am a huge fan of almond milk too. Thanks for commenting Alex.

5. Emma T January 12, 2017 / 11:27 pm

Hmm, I might tell people at my work about the compost one, we’re all about recycling and no waste there. #thelist

• Kate Davis-Holmes January 22, 2017 / 5:57 pm

Give it a go and let me know. Thanks for reading and commenting.

6. Nisha November 1, 2017 / 9:56 am

Brilliant and very unusual ideas although I don’t fancy spoiling my new nutribullet for smelly compost stuff! The wine and almond milk sounds good and I might give it a try.