Isn’t it lovely to see Reasons To Be Cheerful back on the Mummy from the Heart blog?
I know all the hostesses did a wonderful job over the Summer with the notable exception of yours truly who cocked it up bigstyle but it is good to see it returning home after the holidays.
For those who don’t know, Reasons to be Cheerful is a wonderful blog hop that celebrates all things good in our lives. It is great on the lovely weeks but even more meaningful on those troublesome weeks as it makes you really focus on the little things that warm the heart or make you smile.
1. I am alive. I don’t want to say more than that on this one just yet apart from to say, we do take life for granted sometimes, don’t we?
2. In the last week or so, three organisations have said they want me in different ways. It feels so long since that last happened and lifts my soul.
3. I have made a crucial and assertive decision about Christmas this year.
4. After a little wobble about losing weight yesterday, thanks to the support of family, friends and Twitter, I stuck with it and feel strong enought to continue to do so.
5. I am overwhelmed at the support for the new blog hop on #groovingmums and am so enjoying reading the stories of some very diverse mums all committed to rediscovering their va-va-voom. You can read more about this in my post from Tuesday this week and please do go and visit and lend your support to mums who are trying to change for the better.
I know these are very brief for me but they are all very deep in their own ways.
Now pop over to http://mdplife.blogspot.com and check out some other positive-thinking and pretty things.