A few months ago, my 84 year old Dad came up with the term “bloggered” saying it is what happens when you are too tired to blog.
I feel like that now but I am taking part in a challenge to publish a blog post per day in December so needs must.
Here are the factors that have resulted in “bloggered” status today, a culmination of a week’s events.
1. Youngest son’s illness
2. My illness
3. Daughter’s illness
4. Husband’s toothache and continous pain with his psoriasis
5. Eldest son’s illness, feigned or otehrwise.
6. Eldery father hurting his back when he changed a wheel because the young man that pointed out the problem did not stop to help him. I ask you!!!
7. Unpicking the past with my stepdaughter, positive in the long run but still demanding on the emotions.
8. News from birth family, again positive but demanding on the psyche.
9. Trying to plan a Christmas without family conflict
10. Attempting to pull together too many people’s contrasting diaries for the month of December.
11. Trying to work out quite what is going on and what the motives might be.
12. Being largely confined to the house through my own illness or that of the family
13. The best bit but still sometimes tiring – continuing to put time and effort into the #groovingmums blog hop.
Do I have an excuse to be officially “bloggered”?
Are you bloggered?
What makes you bloggered?
Normal (or as normal as it gets on this particular ice rink) service will be resumed tomorrow.
Coffee and three duvets if you please.