I have several very good reasons to be cheerful today.
1. The children returned to school today. We have had the most lovely Christmas but it is good to return to reality for a short while and to find time to work on myself and my plans for 2012. Not only that but the little darlings were up and ready and organised in the most miraculous way.
2. The bin men are due within the hour. I hate how the rubbish piles up over Christmas and I am looking forward to an empty bin.
3. It is a New Year and what’s more if we mess up this one, the Chinese one is just round the corner.
4. My decluttering and keeping on top of housework is going well.
5. Myself and Him Indoors are getting on really well and have worked out more positive ways of being for 2012.
6. A big one – we have some lovely newbies joining in my #groovingmums blog hop. I love the oldies so am looking forward to getting to know the newbies that bit more in coming weeks.
7. And finally, there is a fella on the telly as I write this saying that he can bed any woman. That can only mean that I have changed sex. Seriously though, what is it about some men and their ability to be total arseholes?
Right, I had better go for now before I cause any more trouble.