Can you believe a quarter of 2012 has gone already? In the last 3 months, various tales of the unexpected have happened. These include …
1. Going to London twice and starting to actually enjoy the Big City
2. Becoming a member of the Britmums team working on the Charity Connections – Blogging It Forward initiative
3. Being selected as a Trustee for a local voluntary and community organisation
4. Acquiring some paid work, not a lot but a move in the right direction
5 Managing to grow real plants
6. Getting into the trousers that were hiding under my bed in a size I thought I would never fit into again.
7. Being nominated for various blogging awards.
8. Organising a Groovy Mums Twitter Party and trending on Twitter
9. Arranging to have a dress designed for me.
10. Some really sad and too young deaths in my wider circle that acted as a real wake-up call
So when Kate Takes 5 asked bloggers to set 5 goals for April, it seemed like quite an exciting challenge. I am quite intrigued as to what the next 3 months will bring but for now, here are some goals or things that I want to achieve in the short-term.
1. Lose some more weight. I want to be slimmer and in particular for my college reunion in September. I can do it, I will do it and all that jazz.
2. Take my health seriously. I have a lump that I am avoiding getting checked out which is, frankly, stupid. Wouldn’t it be typical of me to go and die just as life is getting really good? I also need to start taking vitamins to help with my tired all the time syndrome and my pre-menstrual issues. Proper daily exercise also needs to come under this heading.
3. Get my hair restyled because it needs doing and I keep putting it off.
4. Booking and taking some driving lessons because I am pathetic and keep saying I will and then bottling it totally.
5. Helping my son get throught his SATs to the best of his ability and without major stress for him.
So there you have it and now I will need to post at the end of April saying some of these if not all have a great big tick next to them.
Now get over to Kate Takes 5 and find out what she wants for herself and what her #listography particpants have in the way of goals too.