Show Real Blogs launches today and I encourage bloggers to take part by sharing real stories about their real lives rather than those air-brushed versions we keep seeing online.
To get you started, here are some examples of things from my real life this week.
1. Finding hot chocolate powder all over my kitchen floor after the teen decided to have a midnight feast.
2. Planning a visit to a car boot sale that turned out not to exist at all.
3. The dog chewing the remote control for the telly.
Show Real Blogs is not necessarily about things that go wrong but sometimes those are the very things that make our lives real. The day out where you ended up in a traffic jam, the baking afternoon where siblings fell out or anything that shows reality rather than spin.
So you can take part if you are not showing off in blog posts and presenting a perfect life because I don’t believe they exist and I also think pretending they do if just driving people into the ground as they try to live up to the latest instagram image or whatever.
I am delighted to have lovely co-hosts too including Mrs Teepot and My Little Cheeky Monkey and hopefully a couple of others coming on board soon.
#ShowRealBlogs Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to my blog using #ShowRealBlogs. You can find the badge in my sidebar on the right.
2. Please comment on this post and one other of your choice. Please Tweet any posts you enjoy to share the blogger love.
3. Link a maximum of 3 posts per week.
4. Tag myself @kateonthinice on Twitter with your post link and #ShowRealBlogs