Do you shop online?
I thought it would be fun to have a weekly blog linky where we can all talk about our best finds online and any tricks of the trade when it comes to shopping via the worldwide web. I am going to call it Savvy Online Shoppers (SOS) Friday but you can post throughout the week and just come back and leave a comment when you have written a post. I will promote it on Twitter and hope you find some new readers.
Here is what I would like you to do ….
As this is new, I think it best if we start of with a fun questionnaire.
Answer the questions in a blog post.
Share the post via your social networks such as Twitter, Facebook etc.
Come back and leave me a comment with a link to your post.
Please include the following paragraph in your post “Savvy Online Shoppers Friday started over on Kate on Thin Ice’s blog where she encourages you to check out an easy way to ensure that money goes to charity when you shop online at no extra cost to you. Read more here http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/what-support-does-tommys-offer-to-parents-and-parents-to-be-how-can-you-get-involved/”
Now for the questions ….
1. How often do you shop online?
2. If you can remember, tell us about the first time you shopped online?
3. What do you buy regularly online?
4. What other type of products or services do you buy online? (flowers, gifts, holidays, insurance etc)
5. What are the advantages of shopping online?
6. Are there any disadvantages of shopping online?
7. Do you ever shop online in secret?
8. What is the very last thing you bought online?
9. If someone was buying something online for you, what would you like it to be if money was no object?
10. Have you heard of Give As You Live? If not find out more here http://www.give.as/kateonthinice where a video will show you all about it.
Thanks in anticipation of you taking part.
Originally posted 2012-05-18 13:30:30.