After my previous post which was a bit of a rant, I am lightening the atmosphere by taking part in the weekly blog hop called Reasons To Be Cheerful hosted this week by http://www.seasiderinthecity.co.uk/
1. Parentmail starts at school this week so I will be able to pay dinner and trip money online. Hurrah!
2. My older children both got superb reports from school both in writing and then at Parents’ Evening. Apparently, the teenager in training has a bit of an attitude problem. As this usually is said about people who know what they think and aren’t scared to say it, I consider this not to be the worst news in the world.
3. We finally got to the top of the waiting list at the dentists so all the children had appointments this week.
4. Valentine’s Day went well with me cooking for Him Indoors and then him cooking one of his famous steak dinners for me the next night. Chocolates, roses and lollipops all featured. We had a Valentine tea party with the children too.
5. The snow has gone. Even as a child, I did not like it much and I am loving the milder weather and the emergence of Spring flowers.
Spring is always a great reason to be cheerful.
I have other happy news but will reserve it for my Groovy Mums post.
Now pop across and see some very smiley people with Seasider In The City.
Originally posted 2012-02-16 14:04:41.