Why am I happy this week?
1. My husband has a new job to go to next week. This is a huge relief for family finances but also frees me up to pursue all sorts of things. It made him very happy too!
2. I am launching Groovy Mums all over again and this time it is going to be way more than a simple weekly linky.
3. I am being proactive on all sorts of fronts. As a result, new opportunities and ideas are coming my way.
4. I am enjoying baking and have both my biscuits and banana bread received good reviews from family members.
5. My sunflower plants continue to cheer my soul as the sunlight comes through the kitchen window highlighting the lovely green leaves.
6. I had some lovely quality time with my daughter shopping in my favourite local town. We also called at her favourite café for a treat.
8. I am learning new things and that always makes me feel good.
9. I love how my brother is having a long and idyllic holiday in Greece. We found out my husband had lost his job on the day my brother arrived and I have kept the news from him so not to spoil his holiday. By the time he gets back I can tell him the story had a happy ending.
10. It is another of those weeks where I feel very blessed to have such amazing online friends. Two even suggested meeting up with them this week. That is scary and exciting all at the same time. I always worry I will disappoint people in the flesh.
So the present is bright and I am going to make the future even brighter.
What is making you smile this week?