A funny old week consisting of worry, powerlessness, loss, hope and impure thoughts.
As of yesterday, I have more free time as no longer doing social media for BritMums. I have done it for 4 years and it rescued me giving me an interest after Dad died.
So I have more time to blog and not just reviews but some real from the heart or head stuff. Back to one of my all-time favourite blog hops, Reasons to be Cheerful.
- More free time means I can say yes to the children more enjoying activities like inventing a board game for Halloween and listening intently to them.
- My son did so well with his GCSE results and at the young age of 15!
- My husband is on late shift which suits me as we can sort practical stuff in the morning and I can enjoy my soaps.
- I am enjoying my work and seeing the fruits of my labours as it were.
- My brother is home from hospital and wanting contact so at best I am hopeful of a peaceful sibling relationship going forward with both brothers..
- I am spending less.
- I am getting rid of clutter which makes our bedroom and other areas of the house look lovely.
- My youngest son has a new tiger blanket which has thrilled him. He knows what he likes.
- I have lost weight and rightly so as back to healthy eating. Looking forward to upping my exercise as the days get cooler.
- It’s nice to get back to blogging just for the fun of it!
Also very cheerful to see Mich back as a host or #R2BC, the linky that reaches parts other linkies cannot reach!