As usual, I am joining in with the Reasons to be Cheerful blog hop organised by Mich over on the Mummy from the Heart blog at http://mdplife.blogspot.com
1. The plumber came this morning. I know that does not sound earth-shatteringly wonderful but anyone who has ever had a leaky toilet will know what a welcome sight he was even if he did turn up just after the school run before my essential cuppa. Not only did he fix the leak but he also screwed the toilet down so it does not lurch wildly to the right or the left as one does one’s business.
2. I sent Him Indoors to the pub last night so that I could work my way through mountains of paperwork. So the children went off with their photography orders, their money for various special events and forms about various parents’ evenings. I am feeling on top of things which is a nice feeling for someone who still often feels overwhelmed by all the various demands of family life.
3. I have continued to really enjoy getting to know the wonderful women joining in with my #groovingmums blog hop. They are all very different but also very inspirational as they make efforts to change their lives for the better. Please find the time to read their wonderful stories and perhaps pick up some fun ideas for yourself. http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/getting-your-groove-back-blog-hop/
4. I seem generally more energised and able to take on more activity which has to be a very good thing.
5. I lost some more weight. As Paul Daniels might say “Not a lot” but still a loss and I seem to be finding it easy to stick with the healthy eating and now rarely touch the hard stuff. I think taking part in #mumentum really helps on this one too and I shared my tips on losing weight here http://kateonthinice.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/losing-weight-mumentum/
That’s all folks!
Originally posted 2011-10-06 11:06:14.