I wanted to find out how to change my life and yours quickly.
I think one of the reasons busy mums feel they cannot change things for themselves positively is because they get so little time outside looking after other people or working to keep family finances afloat.
So if I tell you that you can change your life in 10 minutes, you may be cynical.
Of course the first step is to find that 10 minutes.
1. How simple would it be for you to find that 10 minutes per day for yourself. If it would be challenging, I would suggest that means you are not high up enough your own priority list.
2. Who could support you in finding that 10 minutes quality time to move forwards? Sometimes we take everything on ourselves when actually if we reached out to our family, friends or colleagues, folks would be very happy to lend a hand.
3. What will you do with that precious 10 minutes? How can that amount of time help you take baby steps towards what matters to you?
So my challenge to you this week is to work on finding that 10 minutes and then report back on what you did with it. Simples!
Here are some ways other mums have used their 10 minutes.
1. Expressing their creativity – writing, knitting, crochet, cooking and painting.
2. Making enquiries about volunteering in their community.
4. Sitting down and putting some thought into financial matters.
5. Doing a short exercise workout or listening to a meditation.
6. Staring at a fire or a candle.
8. Making contact with a friend by phone or letter. Online is not everything!
9. Investigating job opportunities in a way that does not write yourself off.
10. Joining in with Striking Mums!
So will you find that 10 minutes and do something with it?
If you do leave a comment or blog about it and link up. I will promote your blog posts via social media.
Please do remember to visit other posts that are linked up if you can – we are all in this together.