As the school holidays come to an end, let’s focus on all things positive.
1. We have had a great Easter. Lots of time doing simple family stuff like days out, chilling at home, baking and that sort of thing. Here’s to the long lie-in too!
2. Despite slacking a little, I did not go overboard and dive into a heap of chocolate and I am now fully back on track with my weight loss efforts. I put a lot of my success down to the support from other mums on #WobblesWednesday over on http://nakedmum.co.uk
3. I don’t know about you but photographs of myself can be a real issue but I saw one I liked this week. I do believe I have less of a quadruple chin so perhaps the weight loss is showing.
4. There is sunshine and the garden is getting sorted out by my husband. I confess to finding gardening a bind so I am quite happy to sit on the patio area and watch. My little girl seems to enjoy helping Daddy and that is a lovely thing to behold.
5. Following a trip to the town where I was brought up with my brother revisiting family houses, graveyards and schools, I have experimented with some creative writing. I would love feedback on these posts.
6. Although Easter has been fun, I am looking forward to some me-time when the children return to school next week.
7. A few small opportunities and a larger one have come my way recently. I think life might look quite different within the year.