What do you think of my blog?
I need your help
Feedback on my blog is required as I decide what direction to take it in now that I have worked out how to be happy.
I am also going to check out the major parent and lifestyle blogging networks.
It would be fun to grow my audience and to find new people to engage with.
What I want to know
So I have some questions for you that probably nobody will answer but it is worth asking for some really constructive and honest criticism for my new chapter.
- Do you like the http://kateonthinice.com/blog-design-happy-days/ and colours? What winds you up about them? Is it white enough, uncluttered enough and can you read the fonts OK?
- Do you find the blog easy to get around/navigate? How could it be improved?
- Big one – how could the images be improved and what tools and tips would you recommend for this?
- Did you find the social media icons so that you could share any content you really loved?
- What should I put in my About Me page?
- Would you want to work with this blog if are or were a brand?
- Would you like podcasts and video to be added to the blog?
I am thinking I should play to my strengths in terms of content so advice on real issues for families, coverage of charitable campaigns, an agony column with a little bit of fun lifestyle stuff thrown in for good measure.
I want the blog to help people and when sharing information and advice to include real stories and anecdotes to make folks feel less isolated and to raise awareness a bit too.
I am not expecting your to answer all the questions or even one of them but if you have wanted to shout at me for having rotten images, a bad design or anything else, the time to do it is now.
And of course if you want to go to town and give me a full critique, that would be welcome too.