What are my reasons to be cheerful this week?
We have had a week from Sunday until now full of a tummy bug circulating round the family. It only lasts 1-2 days but it is quite debilitating.
I also had email contact with one of my step-daughters and my half-sister (who I have never met) which resulted in some angst-type feelings.
I am, however, still smiling.
1. I was very ill on Tuesday. Now last Tuesday I was at the “We Will Rock You” musical and next Tuesday, I am due at my daughter’s first arena singing performance so if I am to be ill on a Tuesday, thank goodness it was this week. How is that for a positive spin?
2. I have got some paperwork in order and yes, it does include an application for a driving licence. I am working up the courage to actually post it and then move on to real lessons. I don’t have any belief I can learn to drive but I know it would make such a difference if I could.
3. I am target for the weight I hope to be by the New Year.
4. I am deluttering and it feels good, especially throwing out the larger sized clothing.
5. I have a tiny lead on some paid work. It may come to nothing but it provides a glimmer of hope.
6. I have made one minor decision about my blogging which will become apparent in the New Year and two pretty major ones that I am going to give some further thought to before revealing all.
7. I was Netmums Blogger of the Week for my Just A Woman and Proud post. They used the piece to launch their new section on all things stylish. Which would make people who know me laugh out loud I am sure. However, I am pleased that the piece clearly touched a nerve with other mums out there. Those are the posts I like best.
That’s all this week as I have hardly left the house either having my own head in a bucket or a child’s.
Here’s to a healthier week ahead.
Now pop over and see some people who are happy, knowing it and clapping their hands with http://beckywilloughby.blogspot.com/