So what do you think to it so far? 2012 that is. If you are like me, reality hits a bit hard after the family time at Christmas. Those resolutions might have taken a bit of a hammering too. Fear not, Groovy Mums is here to add some sparkle to these grey January days.
Groovy Mums is fabulous and if you want to know all about it, read the page on this blog that explains it all.
So without further ado, here are this week’s challenges, all optional but some might appeal to you. You can still join in with Groovy Mums whether you do the challenges or not.
1. Body – Lotions and Potions. What is in your bathroom of the creams and pampering products variety. Nothing. The same old thing or something new? Is it time for a lotions and potions revival?
2. Mind – What are the very best things about you? Try and write down 5 of them. Now stop putting yourself down and beating yourself up. What is brilliant about you? You are reading this for a start but there is so much more to you. Why not let the world see it a bit more? How could you achieve that?
3. It is World Religion Day this week. Has religion featured in your life and if so, how? Have you left it behind? Does it interest you? What can you tell us about your own religious beliefs? Does religion cause more harm than good? Let us know what you think.
For those who would like to know about the day itself http://www.worldreligionday.org/about-us/the-aim
Please note that Groovy Mums and myself have no association with this day.
4. Blogging – what good could you do with your blog? That’s a really open question so you have plenty of scope to answer it in a way that makes sense to you.
5. Big Question – who can you ask to help you? Who can you delegate some of your tasks to?
OK, if you are changing positively in big ways or tiny steps, you can blog about it and link up. If you don’t blog, Groovy Mums have a Facebook page and/or you can leave a comment.