What are my reasons to be cheerful this week?
1. Husband – we seem to be getting on very well at the moment. Lots of laughter, fun and spontaneity.
2. House-hunting – although the fact we have to move came as a bit of shock to the system, we are adapting now and enjoying looking at possibilities. Last night, we went on a drive to identify which locations might work best for us. Keep everything crossed that we find the right place and soon.
3. House – my lovely Dad has found a house with my brother that suits them both. It is even in a place beginning with H so I am certainly doing well on the H theme set by Michelle over at Mummy from the Heart this week. I don’t want to split up from Dad but it is the only way to move forwards for now.
4. Hosting – I have a new self-hosted website and I am rather excited about it. The address might fit in with “I” for next week.
5. Happiness about 3 lovely glowing school reports, about it looking like my husband might have a job interview coming up and about having friends who are there for me in times good and bad.
Short but sweet this week.
What are you chirpy about? Asking yourself “What are my reasons to be cheerful?” really can get you through the challenges life throws your way.
What are your helpful and unhelpful ways of thinking?
Now do a hop over to http://mdplife.blogspot.com and see what other folks are smiling about this week.