Losing weight – why do I struggle to do it?
I know how to. I have lost stones and stones in the past.
I am returning to Wobbles Wednesday the linky which I established months ago and is now in the very capable hands of @AutismMumma. Putting on size 22 trousers yesterday and having to really pull to do them up shows I need to get back on track.
I am an emotional eater so as soon as my husband got news of his redundancy last May, the weight piled back on. I was furious as I had made such strides in losing a lot and feel it is just another thing that the Royal British Legion took away from us.
Let’s focus on the positives
1. I know how to lose weight
2. There is a local Slimming World group which will help me shed the pounds and meet new people too.
3. I walk nearly 3 miles per day on the school run so must be getting fitter.
4. I did a big online shop and stocked up on lots of fruit,vegetables and fish.
Here are my current challenges
1. I bought biscuits for the children and the tin keeps screaming at me from the cupboard. It would be rude to ignore it.
2. I go to the shop after school and buy a sarnie that I don’t need plus chocolate too sometimes. This needs to stop.
So I am back to #WobblesWednesday and about time too.
Wish me luch.