It is Thanksgiving Day.
I am giving thanks as this has given me an easy theme for Striking Mums which has crept up on me this week.
Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? I have introduced the children to the celebration as part of home education and there may be cake later.
So here are this week’s questions for mums.
1. What are you thankful for?
2. Looking back on your life, is there someone you now feel deserved your thanks and you never got round to saying it?
3. Who should thank you and why?
4. What leads you to count your blessings?
5. Apart from saying thank you, how do you express your thanks?
I would love to have your comments and if you blog in any way about yourself and how you are taking steps tiny or otherwise to live positively, please link up below. I will comment on every post, promote them on my social networks and include links in a round-up post next week.
Please use the hashtag #strikingmums on social networks.
Please grab the rather attractive Striking Mums badge in the sidebar and display on your blog
Here is everything you need to know about Striking Mums.