I have a busy day ahead so thought I would post my reasons to be cheerful early.
1. I have a new blog where I will be putting family-related news. It is anonymous so if you want to read it, you will need to ask me for the website address. I will share positive family things on there but won’t be linking up with Reasons to be Cheerful with those posts as I need to be a little cautious for now.
2. News of my new blog has led old friends and birth family members to get in touch so that is one positive outcome already. I have also had so much support from bloggers around the reasons why I have a new blog and just generally this week. Many thanks.
3. My husband is applying for jobs and some highly relevant ones are coming up so we feel a little less panic-stricken than we did when we first had news of his redundancy.
4. I bought some new CDs at Tesco and also the charity shop. I love music and in the business of life don’t listen to it enough and I want to change that.
5. I also have a new food processor. I have wanted one for some time and there were some great ones on offer in Tesco so I seized the day.
6. We had a lovely family meal out this week. It was one of those family-friendly restaurants so everyone felt able to do their own thing and we had a wonderful time.
7. Let me entertain you with the news that I am going to see Robbie Williams in concert tomorrow night. This still feels very unreal. I am a little worried about how long it will take to get out of the stadium afterwards and how to navigate to meet up with other family members but my husband keeps telling me it will all be OK so we will go with that.
Linking up with Mich over at Mummy from the Heart