Let’s think positive!
1. We had a fun weekend with my youngest son getting involved in filming again. Think I may well change his name to Charisma and get him an agent. He loves to perform.
2. I had special cuddles with my daughter who was ill this week. I also dealt with a poo and vomit incident in a car with great aplomb. Who knew I would finally turn into a capable mum?
3. My newly teenage son treated me to a Wispa yesterday. He is growing up fast but retains that lovely heart of his.
4. My husband had two interviews in London earlier this week. He did not get the jobs but the feedback was good. One potential employer said he has all the abilities but she went with someone she felt would fit in better with the existing team. Another said my husband was pipped to the post coming close second and was a very credible candidate. He is at one and possibly two interviews today. We keep on keeping on.
5. After stressing about the amount of money going out on train fares, car hire and fuel costs for multiple interviews across the UK, we have now decided to ask for expenses to be covered. We have just got to the point where we have to be realistic about what we can manage.
6. Through a chapter of accidents that you would not believe if I told you, I was disappointed not to get to the #britmumsxmasdo. However, what was lovely is how many people said they had missed me and were worried not to see me there. I am amazed at the amount of people who really do care and support me in challenging times. Thank you!
7. I am being more proactive about my own future hopes and dreams.
8. I am taking the attitude that this Christmas we will not be able to do much in terms of piles of pressies and feasting. What we can do in what is after all only 24 hours is cuddle up, love, laugh and make special memories.
I will put a cosmic order in for lots of wonderful things to come our way and yours this week.