It is not difficult this week to think of reasons to be cheerful. Here are just some of them …
1. I went to London this week and had an overnight stay. It is wonderful occasionally to get away and do things your way without having to compromise.
2. We managed to juggle things effectively as a family so that everybody got to all the activities they wanted to despite me going AWOL for a couple of days.
3. My daughter’s tomato plants are growing and my sons’ herbs are growing. Phew!
4. I met my first ever real life bloggers. I was starting to think that perhaps bloggers were just a figment of my looking for trouble imagination but nope, they exist and appear to be very lovely indeed.
5. All of a sudden, opportunities for me to use this under-utilised brain are turning up. Or perhaps my commitment to get my groove back is making the universe and other positive forces (you know who you are) send things my way.
Somehow, I sense there are many cheerful days ahead.
How is your week going on the reasons to smile front?
Originally posted 2012-03-09 10:18:00.