I have 10 tips to help you to Spring into action.
I have enjoyed reading about so many mums having great times with their families at home and away. It cheers the soul and is one of the real advantages of social media. Feeling connected to so much happiness is wonderful.
So it is Friday and the day to launch this week’s Striking Mums blog hop. Let’s support each other as mums as we inject new hope and va-va voom into our lives.
Mums are individuals so you will be making your own plans but I hope some of these ideas might inspire you/
1. Learn – what have you always wanted to study? From Ancient History to Zoology and everything in between. Look into learning today.
2. See the medics – are you health checks up to date? It is time for that smear test or mammogram?
3. Give – it is so easy not to give when bombarded with requests to do so. However, why not challenge yourself to respond positively the next time someone asks you to sponsor them for a good cause.
5. Eat – look at your nutrition and see if you need to make some changes. Put some colour on your plate and ring the changes.
6. Volunteer – what could you contribute to the world for free. Anyone who gets involved in volunteering tends to find the personal benefits to them are huge too. Do something good today.
7. Get out – have you got a stuck in a rut with the places you go? Challenge yourself to plan an adventure on your doorstep, in the UK or overseas.
8. Style it up – do you need a new haircut? What would you like to wear really? Why do you run away from that?
9. Seek advice and support – if you have an issue whatever it is, there is some organisation or individual who can help to make life brighter. Be brave enough to contact them.
10. Create a mood board of how you want life to look by the Summer. Use Pinterest or magazines for inspiration and have fun. You will be amazed what happens when you get those creative juices going and visualize a great future.
How will you Spring into action?
[inlinkz_linkup id=515136 mode=1]