This post was supposed to be written on Halloween but ill health kept me away from creative blogging. Better late than never and if anything, the whole Striking Mums concept says it is OK to take a break when we need to and to forgive ourselves if things don’t go entirely to plan.
So do you fancy playing Trick or Treat for Mums with me?
Here are this week’s questions to inspire you. You can answer one of them, all of them or none at all. The trick of Striking Mums is that it is your very flexible linky friend. So let’s first consider tricks for mums.
1. How do you outwit people or circumstances who prevent you getting the life you want?
2. What clever parenting tricks do you pull off regularly?
3. What is your top time-saving trick?
4. What is your top housework trick?
5. Have you ever carried out a practical joke? How did it go?
6. If there was a trick of the light what would you like to see?
7. Have you ever been tricked and how did that feel?
8. If you designed your own coat or arms what colours, images and words would you include in it?
Actually that is quite a lot of questions so I will post about treats next week but this week, I will pick my favourite post that is linked up and a little mystery treat will sent to you.
I would love to have your comments and if you blog in any way about yourself and how you are taking steps tiny or otherwise to change your life, please link up below. I will comment on every post, promote them on my social networks and include links in a round-up post next week.
Please use the hashtag #strikingmums on social networks.
Please grab the rather attractive Striking Mums badge in the sidebar and display on your blog.
Most of all, please visit the other people linking up to lend them your support.
I have set up a Facebook group for Striking Mums – you don’t have to be a blogger to join this. You do have to be a mum.
I have also set up a Pinterest board for Striking Mums
Have a lovely week and I look forward to hearing about your mums and your tricks.