Today is a cheerful day.
1. I got a lie-in as Him Indoors is on late shift today so he could do family stuff until I decided to bid farewell to the duvet.
2. I managed to feed the children altogether at breakfast time. This very rarely happens due to their differing tastes and their unwillingness to eat together sometimes. My youngest son is of the view that the other two children’s eating styles are disgusting.
3. I fixed a technology issue that was proving troublesome.
4. I contributed some ideas to some special people.
5. I had email contact with a very lovely friend and we always have a giggle too.
6. I feel on top of things.
7. I have enjoyed cuddles with cats.
8. I have had a walk in the sunshine.
9. I have seen the nurse who says my blood pressure is superb and that my weight loss is amazing. That made an already cheerful day even better.
10. I sat in the garden and had a drink whilst my son enjoyed a snack.
11. Quite by accident we met a fellow home educator and joined the Wildlife Trusts.
12. Him Indoors won’t be back until later which means I will get an evening in charge of the remote control and doing my own thing.
13. I feel confident, sassy, chatty and positive about the present and the future.
Now that makes for a very cheerful day.