How to design a good logo is a question anyone in business may have come across as they try to get their message across via effective branding.
As a blogger and business person I am often asked to send across my logo and it can be one of those jobs that is so easy to neglect.
I recently tried out an AI logo creator called Logojoy
How to design a logo with Logojoy
Here we go. Six easy steps.
- First, enter your business or blog name.
- Next, choose 5+ logos you like from the selection shown. There are different colours and different fonts. I was concerned that there were no powerful images but that step comes later.
- Choose a colour scheme. Whatever your favourite colour, you will find it and specific shades of it too.
- Add a slogan if you like. I think it is always adding a little something as a strapline here but you don’t have to.
- Pick an icon/image. I loved that I had a choice when I typed in “ice skater” It really is as simple as typing in some words in and up pop a selection of images to choose from.
- This is the exciting bit when logos are generated and you get to choose your favourite.
Simple to use
You might want to get a designer to do a logo for you but that is likely to take time as well as money with briefings and thoughts going back and forth.
With Logojoy, it is a quick process where you are in control. You can even see how the logo will look on business cards, adverts and merchandise. These are the very things we use in marketing our blogs and businesses and make people see us as credible.
If you are happy with your logo the cheapest option is $20 to download one image. If you want higher quality images with colour variations and a range of different formats (eps, pdf, png and svg) you’ll need to choose the $65 deal. This premium package also gives you full copyright to the logo for commercial and non-commercial use. You can also download brand guidelines which is a resource with full fonts and colours so you can maintain brand consistency on your website and in any printed text.