It’s time for the weekly Best Boot Forward linky and our routine has changed a little. My gorgeous and talented co-host Chloe from Indigo Wilderness is taking a break so I am flying solo for a while so all support gratefully received.
How Best Boot Forward is different
There are so many linkies out there for bloggers and we have decided we really do want this one to be a little bit different so each week we will set some question that you can reflect on as you see fit around a particular theme. You can blog about them and link up. You can reflect on them quietly yourself, You can ignore them completely and link up a post that is about you living life in a positive and proactive way.
If any of that is not clear or you have questions or concerns, please do leave a comment or contact me personally.
This week’s theme
Routine can be a good thing as a tool for helping us get things done.
Routine can be a bad thing in stopping us reaching out for new adventures.
Routine can be an ugly thing when it is imposed by out roles or life’s circumstances and eats away at our mental and physical wellbeing.
That’s my take on routine anyway. How about you?
What is your current daily or weekly routine?
Does your routine bring you joy or pain?
How do you cope when your routine gets disrupted by unexpected or stressful happenings?
Is it time you changed your routine and what baby steps could you take this week to do that?
- The linky runs from Wednesday until the following Tuesday to give you plenty of time to link up your positive blog posts.
- You can add up to 3 posts per week.
- You must add the Best Boot Forward badge to your blog post. You can grab the code under the badge in my sidebar.
- Please act in a sharing and caring way but we only ask you to definitely comment on the post before yours and this one. It Do more than that and great karma will be yours.
- If you would like to guarantee a retweet of your post please add #BestBootForward and tag @kateonthinice
- Please share this post if you can with your social networks so that we build up a community quickly using the hashtag #BestBootForward
I will comment on and promote all posts linked up.