Best Boot Forward is back for another week celebrating life and blogging.
The linky will be open from a Wednesday until the following Tuesday, so there’s no pressure to rush with your post and you can link up ANY positive posts (up to three) whether you have decided to take on our prompts or not.
Full rules are below, and if you aren’t sure, take a look at our full info or just pop a question in the comments below and we’ll answer!
You can also join our Facebook group to offer mutual support and loveliness and keep up to date with everything on social media using the hashtag #BestBootForward
This Weeks Prompt
This week’s prompt should you want or need it is …
“You are the artist”
You can interpret this as you see fit.
I have an image in my mind of an artist’s palette. Some colours are used a lot but some are neglected and some are untouched.
How do you as the artist choose the colours for your life? Did someone tell you some were good, some average and some bad? Do you paint like everybody else or have your own style free from the pressure of others and social media? What would happen if you played with some new colours? Do you like what you see on your palette or is it time to mix things up a bit?
If this all sounds bonkers, fear not! It will speak to some and not others and that’s fine. You can throw away the prompt and link up any positive or soul-searching post.
- The linky runs from Wednesday until the following Tuesday to give you plenty of time to link up your positive blog posts.
- You can add up to 3 posts per week.
- You must add the Best Boot Forward badge to your blog post. You can grab the code from my sidebar.
- Please act in a sharing and caring way but we only ask you to definitely comment on the post before yours. It is of course always great to give your hosts some comment love too. Do more than that and great karma will be yours.
- If you would like to guarantee a retweet of your post please add #BestBootForward and tag @kateonthinice and @IndigoChlo
- Please share this post if you can with your social networks so that we build up a community quickly.