Let’s focus on some lovely positives and Autumn reasons for cheer.
1. My teenage son was recognised in a creative writing competition. He struggles to get things down on paper in time so this is quite an achievement for him.
2. My daughter continues to amaze me with her creativity and story-telling skills. I see a future for her in blogging or whatever comes next.
3. I had some fantastic quality time with my tween son watching all 3 Back to the Future films. It was interesting to revisit and to wonder where we might all be in 30 years’ time.
4. My husband has amused me with a brilliant response to an email from school.
5. We have had some lovely walks celebrating Autumn in all its colourful glory.
6. The sofa has cushions, blankets and a duvet so lots of snuggling is going on.
7. I love my home and I adore my new area.
8. I find I have a more balanced life these days by being proactive and by mixing things up a bit.
9. I am loving the support bloggers are showing to each other on my new Facebook group Blog Builders.
10. It’s Friday and I am ready for the weekend!
Now go forth and check out some incredibly cheerful bloggers.