Welcome to another week of food for thought and acting positively with Best Boot Forward. As ever, you are really welcome to link up any blog post which is about your life and how you endeavour to live well and proactively even on the trickier days.
This week I was lacking in inspiration so grabbed a pain au chocolat which got me thinking about food generally.
Here are some questions to reflect on but don’t feel tied down by them. They are only ever there to help. Tackle one, all or none of them as you see fit. You do not have to answer them to join in with the Best Boot Forward linky.
- What has given you food for thought this week about your life or the position of women in society?
- Who would you say is “food for the soul” in your life?
- What is your relationship with food and is it a healthy one?
- If you could have 5 people alive or dead around your dinner table tonight, who would you choose?
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
Well, that’s it from me for this week and I hope these questions are useful to you in some way.
As always you can answer one or all of them in a blog post, on our Facebook group or just in your own heart and head.
If you are moving forward positively in your life, please blog about it and link up.
BESTBOOTFORWARD LINKY RULES:
1. Add a backlink to this post using #bestbootforward and fear not, our badge is coming soon!
2. Please comment on this post and the one from Chloe at Indigo Wilderness and at least one other. Obviously the more you comment, the better and it is a super way to get to know other people and to interest them in your blog.
3. Link as many posts as you like so long as they are about you moving your life forward positively in some way.
4. The linky is open for a week so there is plenty of time to link up.
5. Tag myself @kateonthinice and Chloe at @IndigoChlo on Twitter for a Retweet with #Bestbootforward
Link up below and we would LOVE to have you!