I am cheerful which is the best possible thing to talk about as I join in the Reasons to be Cheerful linky where we focus on positives.
1 Two weeks into my medication and the change is immense. I feel capable and proactive. I feel attractive and fun. I am OK
2. I had a lovely Valentines weekend with some very simple pleasures such as sharing a platter of pub grub treats with Him Indoors.
3. I had a little trip around my specialist boutiques (charity shops) this morning and bought some new trousers one in a lovely deep red shade and one retro Marks and Spencer pair with the tags still on. They don’t look old-fashioned at all so it shows if you wait long enough everything comes back into fashion. I also picked up some Dorling Kindersley books on Lego for less than 50 pence each!
4. We have had a good lazy Half-Term working to our own timetables and why not? My husband took some time off and that is always a treat as he does work so hard.
5. I set the children a home education challenge to research Albania and they came up with some really fascinating facts.
6. Some newspaper headlines made me jig a little with delight this morning. I had only calmed down from that joy a little when I spotted the awesome fish and chip shop that has been closed for 6 months was opening tonight! Can you guess what I had for tea?
7. Had a lovely quiet afternoon whilst my husband took the children out for a treat.
8. Interesting opportunities keep showing up in my inbox making me believe the future will get brighter and brighter.
9. I am working out what suits me and doing more of that. Now that has to be sanity right there, yes?