Check out yesterday’s post if you want to join in with my fun idea based on the “I’m a Celebrity” television programme. I was asked by several bloggers for my own answers to the questions posed.
1.What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Right now, the squabbling about video games between my two boys. I do have a very long list for this question. I may blog it sometime.
2. What qualities would you bring to the jungle?
Humour. Kindness to others. My husband says to add my determination to get things done and my organisational skills.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Being over-sensitive to criticism. Biting my nails. Moodiness. Snoring, grinding my teeth and talking in my sleep. My husband says I would shout at people.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Spinach and Walnut soup at Cambridge University.
5. What item would you smuggle into the jungle with you?
Laptop so I could blog all about it and keep in touch with loved ones
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Went to Cambridge University. Left behind a legal career. Lived in a camper van. Walked on fire. Posed nude-ish on my blog. Become a mother.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
I will say my husband as he is currently steam-cleaning the floors so I am in a favourable mood towards him.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle and why?
Freddie Mercury so he could sing and I am sure he would keep things very lively one way and another.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
The bridge they have go over and the trials. I find the trials utterly demeaning and would be most unlikely to even try them.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Enjoy the solitude and then feel lonesome and phone home. A long bubble bath too.
11. Who do you think should win the Jungle Crown this year?
David Emmanuel as he seems like a “thoroughly decent chap” from the Valleys. I like how he sees through people and also sees the best in people. I like his peace-making qualities.
12. Who is your least favourite celebrity in the jungle and why?
Lucy as I feel she is picking on Amy. Get over it – younger, slimmer and prettier will always exist – it’s the nature of life. Also it is important to remember we all make errors of judgement as young people and to be more forgiving.
13. Which celebrity has surprised you most and how?
David Emmanual. I expected not to like him. That working-class chip on my shoulder no doubt. I think he is great.