Welcome to a Listography where we don’t have to think. This is great news as last week was a tough challenge thinking up 5 dates never mind 5 disastrous ones at that.
1. Halloween Carrot Cupcakes – I guess from this we can take it that I have lots of foodie readers and that I like to keep my blog topical when it comes to food if nowt else.
2. Savoury Dutch Pancake Recipe – Well, this goes to show my blog can be savoury as well as sweet. I quite like that idea.
3. Lincolnshire Hot Pot – more food. Is it any wonder I am weighing in stones overweight? Quite nice to see Hot Pot in the week where we lost the wonderful actress and singer, Betty Driver. She played Betty Turpin the long-suffering barmaid and cook at the Rover’s Return in Coronation Street.
4. Blog Hop Tuesday – this pleases me as will hopefully mean more people get interested in joining in with the Getting Your Groove back blog hop I launch every Tuesday. It is all about mums getting a sense of self in the midst of juggling work, parenting and the rest. If you have lost your va-va voom or never quite found it, if you want to rediscover or reinvent yourself, this is the blog hop for you. The good news is there are others on the same journey more than willing to offer support and ideas.
5. Get thin Freshers – Well, I guess I am on a journey to get to a reasonable size again even if not thin exactly. The Freshers bit means I went to university and have blogged about it. After all, way back in those days, I was a size 8 and thought I was fat. Oh to be so fat again.
So there are my 5. Have a go at Listography over on the Kate Takes 5 blog yourself.
You have a choice now. You can join the grooving mums some of whom are trying to get fit and healthy or you can think blogger it and indulge in the recipes for the lovely dishes outlined above. Which will it be?