What am I cheerful about this week?
1. Mr Cameron having denied me my Child Benefit for weeks has paid up.
2. I am loving walking both in town and amongst Autumn leaves.
3. I had a great quality time one on one with my soon to be 10 year old boy in town yesterday. Simple and wonderful pleasures.
4. It is Half-Term which means less stress as only one person needs to leave the house at daft o’clock.
5. I survived my darling daughter ripping the beautiful stickers off her bedroom walls after I put them up for her as a suprise. I rescued them and put them above my headboard in my bedroon. I am not too old for purple sparkles even if she is.
6. I am loving the support people are giving each other over on my blogging group on Facebook. Blog Builders rock!
7. I have started shopping with a local butcher and am enjoying the experience of cooking for my husband again and of getting some great deals on decent meat.
8. I took a photo of myself straight out of bed in my new pink pyjamas and actually thought I looked quite beautiful in my own individual way.
9. My son has just told me “I love you but then again, how couldn’t I?”
There are other reasons but that will do nicely for a little round-up.