They say in life you should get the answers right. It is more of an issue when you get the questions wrong! So take two of questions and answers set by the marvellous Sonya.What was the first record you ever bought?
I loved Ken Dodd and the Diddy Men’s album and the Wombles too when I was little. My first pop star crush was Orinoco!
The first tape I bought was Bob Marley. I got it in London from Our Price I think for £4.99. My mum always said it was actually hers and had similar habits about any records I had by Simply Red or Tina Turner.
What is your favourite biscuit?
There is no greater pleasure in life than licking the creamy bit in a bourbon.
Who would you most like to go out on the lash with and why?
That’s a difficult question. As we never have a babysitter, it would be nice to go to a pub and let my hair down with Him Indoors. I would love to walk into a pub and see all my old college friends there. There are bloggers I would like to see outside blogging conference territory.
Who is your blog crush?
I can’t pick just one so am leaving this one.
When are you happiest?
I like to be by the sea. Ideally I would like to live by the sea and also spend my dying moments looking out to sea.
I love it when snuggling up with my children learning and/or debating ideas.
I like the simplest of tea parties to celebrate whatever occasion is happening or I can invent.
I am happy when baking – there is something spiritual about it.
I am always happy when looking around charity shops spying quirky items.
I have happy times every time I am at the theatre which happens far too rarely.
I am happiest when I feel loved or accepted as I am. That is one of the reasons I miss my Dad so much.
What is your favourite word?
Do you have a secret talent?
I asked Him Indoors and he said quickly and very deeply that I have the ability to say the right thing at the right time. I find that lovely so will go with that.
What book would you recommend to me?
My first best-selling novel
Now to tag some lovely bloggers with the following questions …
1. What work pattern suits you best – stay at home parent, part-time employee, full-time employee, freelancing/own business? And why?
2. What do you have on your bedside cabinet?
3. What do you collect?
4. Name a fictional character that you think you are like? From soap operas, books or plays.
5. What is your top housework tip?
6. If I paid for you to go to the theatre, what would you see?
7. Do you have a signature dish? What is it?
8. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
9. Name the treat you would buy with each of these prize amounts
10. What is the thing you have great faith in?