I don’t feel cheerful but I know it is important to force a smile!
I have got the glums partly brought on by the lack of enthusiasm for my weight loss by the GP yesterday. I know it is stupid to let people set me back like that but I always take these things to heart.
I am having a rum and coke to cheer myself up – feels most odd as have not had a drink for weeks.
1. Last weekend, we had a lovely day out in Dorset including a ferry ride and a trip to Corfe Castle. What a lovely find and we will be back.
2. I have reached out to people and now have 2 social events in the diary and others to firm up. Who knew?
3. My husband is getting a bonus at work – small probably but shows his work is going OK with is a relief.
4. Despite having the blues yesterday and today, I have not indulged in comfort eating.
5. My husband has promised me FUN this weekend. He is researching things for us to do as we speak so all the signs are good. He knows how I get so bored sometimes.
6. I may well cook up a storm for Valentine’s Day tomorrow.
7. We or should I say Him Indoors sorted out a troubling financial issue.
8. I have my new to me £10 sofa exactly where I want it.
9. I am hoping to sort out my daughter’s room this weekend and to get her new bed installed.
10. You see, life is not so bad really.