Spring has officially arrived even if the weather needs to catch up. Dark days are going and sunshine is just around the corner. Spring is a time of new life so here is a quote to get us started.
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman
Now typically I would ask you to reflect on that quote but today I am actually asking you (and me) to get out of our heads and to really spring into action. Your challenge this week is to DO something and here are some ideas.
- Make something you have never made before. It might be arts and craft, cookery, a vision board or something else entirely.
Share the results with us in words and/or pictures and I bet you learn something along the way too. If you are like me it will be something like you should have tried something simpler, followed instructions or made sure you had all the ingredients/tools for the job!
2. Style yourself for Spring. Inject a colour you would not usually wear. Do it your way and share a pic with us. Express yourself and all that!
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
3. Write a poem to celebrate the new season. Now who immediately thought “I can’t write poetry!” and such negative self-talk. You don’t know what you can do until you try!
“The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” Steve Jobs
We can all blossom with the support of Best Boot Forward so this week let’s take a leap into creativity and see where it takes us.
Don’t forget to join our fabulous Facebook Community too for every day conversation and support. In a nutshell, Best Boot Forward is all about making positive, achievable changes to our lives together, offering support to other women and having some fun along the way.
#BESTBOOTFORWARD LINKY RULES:
1. Link back to us! New badge coming soon but in the meantime a backlink to this post is super.
2. Please comment on this post and the one from Chloe over at Indigo Wilderness and at least one other. Obviously the more you comment, the better and it is a super way to get to know other people and to interest them in your blog.
3. Link up to 3 posts per week.
4. The linky is open for a week so there is plenty of time to link up, but the earlier you get in the more visitors you are likely to get.