Starting vlogging is one of those things that I keep intending to do but it is so easy to put off. What if you think I am the ugliest thing you ever saw? What if you hate my Yorkshire accent? That is before we even get into things like how am I going to find a clean, tidy and suitably yummy mummy type environment in which to do my Zeigfield Follies bit. Oh Lord, I have just realised there is clothing to think about too as a slummy mummy who is guaranteed to spill something down her front just at the wrong moment. Maybe starting vlogging is a daft idea.
Anyway, I have just dispatched Him Indoors off to Argos to pick up a video camera type thing and a memory card just in case I forget to vlog I suppose.
So if I had my shiny blue video machine type thing to hand now, I would be vlogging all my reasons to be cheerful.
- Starting vlogging – by blogging about it, I have to take the plunge, right?
- My teen had another operation after the first one did not work. Today we got the all clear after biopsies so that is a relief. He is back to school on Monday and has so much to catch up with.
- My daughter has an eye appointment rearranged for next week so we have a totally free of responsibilities weekend coming up.
- My youngest son is spending more and more quality time with me and I have more time available because I am doing a super course that is helping me work out my priorities and work more effectively.
- Various bits of important paperwork are going to all the right places and these days I feel so much less overwhelmed by stuff.
- I am considering doing some counselling to assist my thoughts and feelings as I revel in a mid-life crisis.
- I have had a little wander to the charity shops and picked up a really funny mug for 50 pence and a relaxation CD for the same price.
- I have won an home education blog via DownsSideUp. It’s by Ross Mountney who keeps many a home educator sane when we have our inevitable wobbles.
There’s a lot of very lovely things to report and as for starting vlogging, time will tell.