How do we ensure we have happy days or at least happier than not? It is often as simple as looking at the positives in our worlds.
What are my reasons to be cheerful this week?
1. Have you seen it? I am over the moon to have a fancy pants (literally!) header five years after I started my blogging journey. I would love to know what you think of it. We all see these things differently so all feedback is welcome. It was produced by the incredibly talented and extremely patient Helen. If you are looking for a blog design doing, head her way.
2. We have had some lovely meals this week mainly prepared by Chef Him Indoors.
3. My youngest son got Star of the Week at school for managing to write more than usual. He is like my other son in having a brain full of ideas but not always the speed and capacity to get those thoughts down on paper.
4. My daughter is developing a very feisty spirit. This can be challenging but on the positive side will probably serve her well in the future.
5. My oldest son keeps treating me to cuppas, drinks or goodies from the shops. I think this is pretty good for a teenager.
6. My holiday in France is confirmed for the end of the month in a lovely cottage in the countryside. I am so looking forward to getting away from it all for a few days.
7. I am really enjoying playing around with Instagram and seeing the images pop up on my blog sidebar, Facebook and Twitter.
Now about that header design? Do you like it? What does it represent to you? Do you like the quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson? Did you spot the quotes from my late Mum and Dad?
Yes, dear readers, today I am totally obsessed with how I look or how the blog does anyway.
Have yourself a great weekend.