I have a few quiet moments for the first time today. Him Indoor have gone to the supermarket in search of craft supplies so we can throw ourselves into Christmas Jumper Day tomorrow. Check it out as it is all in a very good cause for Save the Children UK. The boys are upstairs playing. So I have the pleasure of sharing my happy stuff.
I hope to get perfume for my birthday on Saturday and I love this quote.
1. We had a lovely day in London so we could attend the gala screening of Tinkerbell and Legend of the Neverbeast. You can see what we thought about it in our review.
2. I lost weight again.
3. Him Indoors passed his probationary period at work with flying colours. Phew! Perhaps our luck is turning.
4. Apart from a little bit of verbal abuse, we have had no harassment from the neighbours now that the police are involved.
5. We are loving our more relaxed approach to home education and feel we are getting more and more right as the weeks go by.
6. My teenage son returned to school after a nasty virus.
7. My brother is coming to see us on Saturday before he flies off to an exotic location for Christmas.
8. The GP has put me on Prozac for another 2 months. I am loving the change in me since taking them. So much more motivated and positive. Keep bursting into song and laughing more. All very good and long overdue.
9. I am spending a little more time on Twitter and Facebook and enjoying connecting with people in that way.
10. My son has just got a Christmas card from his new penpal.
11. I have found out that the home education meetings or at least some of them are easy to get to via public transport.
12. It is my birthday on Saturday and I am looking forward to the coming year now my mind is fixed and my body is on its way to being so. I even prayed last night almost without realising so perhaps I am reconnecting with spirit too.
So yes I am cheerful and I hope you are too!