Here is this week’s Striking Mums post and better late than never.
Should I take a risk? How often do you ask yourself that question.
Striking Mums is a campaign to get mums to think of themselves a little bit more. We believe that mums really can rediscover or reinvent themselves. We also believe that a little back up and peer support from other mums can only help with that.
You can link up any post or if you don’t blog leave a comment about how you are proactively changing your life for the better.
This week I am reflecting on risk-taking and if you find the following questions helpful, please feel free to answer them either on your blog, in a comment or in your own head.
I will post my answers tomorrow and here are the questions.
1. Would you describe yourself as a risk taker?
2. What, if anything, concerns you about taking a risk?
3. What is the worst thing that could happen if you take a risk?
4. Tell us a situation where taking a risk paid off for you
5. Tell us about a situation where taking a risk resulted in harm to you or yours
6. What risk are you tempted to take right now?
7. What would help you feel better about taking that risk?
8. What risk did you not take that you now wish you had?
9. Do you admire people who take risks?
10. Can you think of someone famous or otherwise who is a inspirational risk-taker? What can you learn from them?