I am giving up blogging and here is why.
1. I am reeling from all the information and ideas gained from last weekend’s BritMums Live conference.
2. I am almost starting to believe my own press (or feedback from other bloggers). I think this might be quite dangerous so am taking time to think and process it all. It is not as easy as you think to go from relative obscurity to a degree of blogging fame. I am having to re-evaluate who I am and where I fit in.
3. I have other things to be getting on with that need my attention. Sometimes blogging and blogging-related stuff stops me making progress with those things.
4. I want to see what life feels like when blogging does not feature in it.
I can’t quite remember.
5. I am questioning many things such as reviews, events, statistics and awards. I don’t think any of these things are bad but I do want to decide how to deal with them.
6. I want to lose the naked blogger thing. It is getting a bit tiresome so I want to play with some other daft ideas.
7. I want to know if I can do it.
8. I want to stop getting on certain peoples nerves.
I will stop blogging on 2nd July 2012 and be back on 9th July 2012.
Oh dear me, you didn’t think I was going to give up for good did you?
Hadn’t you heard? The future’s bright, the future’s blogging.
Have a great week and if you fancy guest posting in my week off, let me know.
P.S. Why exactly have you not investigated how you can raise money for a charity of your choice when you shop online at no extra cost to yourself? Check out the blue and white button at the top of my sidebar. It takes seconds and makes a huge difference where it is needed. Thanks.
Are you heading for BritMums Live in 2017?