Banana Protein Smoothie recipe for breakfast treat time. I think smoothie recipes make a great way to get your day started with a healthy does of vitamins and protein.
• 1 medium banana
• 4 ice cubes
• 1 scoop flavoured protein powder
• 250ml almond milk (add more for a thinner consistency)
• Peel and chop banana
• Place in the goblet with all other ingredients
• Twist on the blade attachment
• Twist the goblet to the base
• Blitz the mixture for around 30 seconds on the highest speed
This recipe works well in the Kenwood Sport2Go which we are experimenting with before writing up our review. We are having lots of healthy eating fun thanks to Kenwood.
Will you be trying this banana smoothie recipe?