Here is an easy Corned beef hash recipe
1 x 340g can Princes corned beef, diced
120g unsalted butter
1 large onion, chopped
900g potatoes, boiled and diced
Oil for frying
1 egg per person (optional)
How to make it
1. Melt 40g of unsalted butter in frying pan and fry one large onion, chopped.
2. Cut 340g of Princes corned beef into 1cm cubes and add to pan.
3. Empty mixture into a bowl. Add 900g of cooked, diced potato, another 40g unsalted butter and black pepper.
4. Fry in a little oil and 40g of unsalted butter.
5. For a traditional twist, poach one fresh egg per person for 2 minutes and place on corned beef hash. Serve immediately with green beans.
Do check out another winter warmer this time with both beef and beer!
Will you try this easy corned beef hash recipe?
Originally posted 2012-01-06 13:47:56.